LGFCU login- www.lgfcu.org member connect: Local Government Federal Credit Union offers various money-saving products including competitive CD rates, checking accounts, savings accounts, credit debit cards, gift cards, etc. LGFCU is a statewide credit union serving local government employees, volunteers, elected & appointed officials, and their families in North Carolina, USA.
- Checking & Saving account
- Credit cards
- Debit and gift cards
- Insurance – AD & D insurance, Auto insurance, Life insurance, etc.
- Loans – Auto loan, Home equity (HELOC), Mortage, personal loan, etc.
LGFCU Member Connect Enrollment process
Member Connect is a convenient way to manage your accounts anytime and from any location, All you need is internet access. The LGFCU Member Connect enrollment process is given below.
- Go to LGFCU official website www.lgfcu.org
- Click on the member connect Login button
- Now click on “Enroll Now”
- A Member Connect Enrollment page will open
- Now Enter your 16-digit ATM/Debit Card Number
- Enter your 3-digit Voice Response Number
- Enter the last 5 digits of your Social Security Number
- Click on “Continue”
- Follow the process by providing the necessary information.
You can log in to your www lgfcu org member connect account using a computer, tablet, or mobile phone to perform online transactions. Follow the simple steps.
- Go to www.lgfcu.org
- Click on the “Member Connect Login” tab
- Enter Username and Password
- Click on the “LOG IN” button
Services inside the Member Connect are given below
After logging in to your account, you can use Member Connect to access a variety of services.
- Apply for a loan, or even a mortgage
- Change your address
- Transfer money between your bank accounts
- Enroll in E-statements
- mobile check deposits using LGFCU Mobile App
- View your full account details
- Enroll in Overdraft Transfer Service
- Open more accounts
- Order checks
- Pay bills
- Check credit score (if you have a loan or credit card with LGFCU)
- Send secure email in the Message Center
LGFCU mobile login app
You can also download the LGFCU Mobile App to take advantage of the convenience of mobile check deposits, transfer money, pay bills other user-friendly features.
How to deposit checks via app in LGFCU?
Using the “Mobile Check Deposit” feature and mobile camera, you can deposit checks into your LGFCU account. Follow the given process to deposit checks via app in LGFCU.
- Open the LGFCU app and Click on the deposit icon.
- Select an account and enter the check amount.
- Sign your check on the back.
- On the back of the check write: For LGFCU Mobile Deposit Only
- Take photos of your check’s front and back.
- After you’ve double-checked the information, submit it.
locations: lgfcu hendersonville nc, asheville nc, smithfield nc, washington nc, winterville nc, lillington nc, elizabeth city NC, wadesboro nc, laurinburg nc.
LGFCU Routing Number is 253184537.
Local Government Federal Credit Union (LGFCU).
Local Government Federal Credit Union offers various money-saving products including competitive CD rates, checking accounts and savings accounts.
LGFCU has 250 branches and more than 1,000 CashPoint ATMs across the United States. You can find the nearest ATM and branch location here – LGFCU near me.