How to edit iMessages on iPhone in 2022: With the release of the iPhone 14 series, Apple released new iOS 16 updates. The iPhone has been enhanced by the new operating system thanks to brand-new personalization capabilities, clever intelligence, and simple communication. With the release of iOS 16, iMessages received three significant upgrades, including the ability to send, modify, and mark unread texts. This article will demonstrate how to edit iMessages on iPhone (running iOS 16).
- iPhone (iOS 16)
- iMessage app
How to edit iMessages on iPhone
Here’s How You Can Edit iMessages on the i Phone:
- On your iPhone, open the iMessage app and select Conversations.
- Tap on Chat.
- Long press on the message
- Click on the Edit option.
- Make the necessary changes, then click the blue checkmark.
- To view both the original and modified messages, press Edit below the text. To preserve recent edits, type hide instead.
- Only five modifications can be made during a chat, and the feature only works for 15 minutes after sending a message.
- Within 15 minutes of sending a text message, users can make edits to iMessages.
- Only iOS 16 users will get a notification that the text at the bottom of the chat has been changed.