Gmail trick: Gmail is a very popular platform created by Google. Gmail is needed for almost any online work. Whether it is filling out an online application, sending documents, signing up somewhere, or using Gmail for contact. Today we are going to tell you about such a great trick, with the help of which all the unnecessary mails or spam mails coming on your Gmail account will be automatically deleted. Let’s take a look at this feature of Gmail.
Google has integrated various machine learning features in its Gmail service, which have played a vital role in blocking spam messages.
To access any app or online portal, we need to enter our email ID. When most people use Gmail, it is obvious that we are getting many types of emails, these include spam mails, marketing emails, etc. Apart from work mail, spam mails take up a lot of space on Gmail and sometimes they lead to useless mail. For missed work mail. Today we will tell you a trick by which these spam emails on Gmail will be automatically deleted.
Gmail tricks – How to Delete Spam Mails
In case you are wondering how could this happen? Has Google released any new features? So let’s know about its process. To remove unwanted mails automatically, Gmail provides you with a special feature, ‘Filter for auto-delete’. Let us know further how this feature can be used.
- First, open your Gmail account.
- You will see the option of ‘Filter’ in the search bar.
- If you do not see the option of ‘Filter’, then in Settings it will be found in the tab of Filters and Blocked Addresses,
- Now click ‘Create Filter’.
- After clicking on the ‘Filter’ option, you will see that ‘From’ will be written at the top.
- Enter the name or email address of the emails you want to delete
- Using this Gmail trick, the spam mails will be deleted automatically.