CSC login, PMJAY CSC registration portal, csc digital Seva, csc PMJAY cloud login, CSC dijital digitel seva, register.csc.gov.in 2022
CSC Registration, Login process 2022: Common Service Center (CSC) has reached every village of India today, providing employment opportunities to the people, making young entrepreneurs. IT is providing more than 50 services of central government and around 350 services of state government. In this post, all kinds of information about CSC Digital Seva Kendra has been given.
How to register or apply for CSC in the year 2022. If you want to become a VLE in 2022, what is the process to become a VLE, how much money will cost, how much time will it take, etc. given in detail. So read this post completely.
Common Service Center (CSC)
The Common Service Center project was launched on 16 July 2009 by the Ministry of Electronics and IT (MeitY), Government of India under the National e-Governance Plan. Its objective was to deliver government, private and social sector services to the villages of India and through this digitize the rural areas and provide employment to the people.
|Company Name||CSC e-Governance Services India Limited|
|Name||Digital Seva Kendra|
|Hindi Name||जन सेवा केंद्र|
|Founded||16 July 2009|
|Founder||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY)|
|Headquarter||New Delhi, India|
|Chairman||Ajay Prakash Sawhney|
CSCs create employment opportunities in rural areas, promote rural entrepreneurship, build rural capacity by enabling community participation and enhancing the livelihoods of the people. In simple language, CSC centers are working to connect the people of the village with technology by providing digital service. Apart from providing central and state government services, they have also started providing private services.
Check also: How To Take Loan From Dhani App (100% Instant Loan) महा-ई-सेवा केंद्र
- One Stop solution for various G2C and B2C Services
- Central and state government services at one place
- Managed by local unemployed, educated youth
- Focus on Rural Entrepreneurship
- direct and indirect employment opportunities
- Rural Capacity and Livelihood Building
- Providing private sector services as well
- Provide affordable and quality public services
- Increase in the quality of rural life
The scheme was implemented on Public-Private Partnership (PPP) model. In which Government, Service Center Agency (SCA), and Village Level Entrepreneurs (VLEs) are involved.
- DIT, CSC SPV, State Designed Authority (SDA): The SDA will be appointed by the State Government and will be responsible for managing the implementation of services across the state.
- Service Center Agency (SCA): SCA, the owner and key driver of scheme implementation. SCAs will have the responsibility of 500-1000 CSC Division.
- Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE): VLE is the CSC operator who provides service to citizens.
How to start a CSC center in 2022 – Complete process
We have given a complete procedure to start a CSC center in your area/village. Registration Process 2022 is a little different so read the complete process and comment below for any topic or query, we will reply as soon as possible.
Qualification and requirements to start a CSC center
You must have certain eligibility conditions to participate in the CSC scheme to start a center in your area. Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Infrastructure, Funds Required, etc. all these things are given below. Read full details.
- Age – minimum 18 years
- Qualification – 10th passed or equivalent
- Other important requirements – Fluency in reading and writing the local language | Basic knowledge of English Language and Computer Skills.
The total estimated cost per CSC will be 1.25 to 1.50 lakh (excluding land and building). However, it may increase or decrease as per your expenditure, infrastructure cost, etc. Following are the minimum requirements to start a CSC digital Seva Kendra.
- Room having place of 100-150 Sq. Ft.
- Two PC (computer/laptop) with UPS with 5 hours battery back-up or portable generator set. PC with licensed Operating System of Windows XP-SP2 or above.
- Two Printers. (Inkjet + Dot Matrix)
- RAM having the minimum storage capacity of 512 MB
- Hard Disc Drive of at least 120 GB
- Digital Camera/ Web Cam
- CD/DVD Drive
- Biometric/IRIS Authentication Scanner fro Banking Services.
- Wired/ Wireless/V-SAT Connectivity
CSC registration 2022
The process to start CSC is a little bit complex in 2022. There are three ways you can register.
- CSC VLE
- Self-help group
CSC VLE is the best way to do registration. But to register as VLE you must have a TEC Certificate Number (TEC Certificate: Telecentre Entrepreneur Course Certificate. This is a Basic Entrepreneurship Course created by CSC Academy). We have divided this entire registration process into 3 sections so that you can understand it easily.
- Register for TEC Certificate
- VLE registration
- Register/ apply & csc login
TEC Certificate registration
- Visit the TEC registration official website www.cscentrepreneur.in.
- Click on the Register button given below the title ‘Certificate Course in Entrepreneurship (CCE)’
- Enter details & upload your photo
- Click on submit
- Pay the required fee amount (Rs.1479) and submit
- Now your Username & password will be generated
- Login with Username & password
- Read PDF or learn video module for TEC exam
- Give TEC Assessments Exam for each module
- After Assessment, you will get TEC certificate number (It takes 3-4 days to generate your TEC number)
CSC VLE registration
After getting the TEC certificate number, the next step is to register for the CSC VLE. follow the given procedure for vle registration 2022.
- Go to csc gov official website or visit register.csc.gov.in/
- Click on register and it will redirect you to another page
- Read instructions
- Choose Select application type – CSL VLE
- Enter TEC certificate number, mobile number and click on submit
- Application form will appear on your screen
- Fill your personel details
- click on next
- Fill bank account details
- Upload documents (PAN card, Aadhar card, Passbook, etc.)
- click on next
- Check all details correct or not.
- click on submit and take a print out of application
Here the registration process is completed. You can track the status of your application – Visit the official website from the above link, click on track application, enter the reference number and click on submit. Once you get your CSC ID, you can log in using this ID.
CSC Digital Seva helpline number
If you are facing any problem during registration or while using the official website, you can call on below-mentioned helpline numbers.
Toll-Free Number: 18001213468
Email Id: email@example.com
CSC Digital Seva Services 2022
CSC provides all the services to the citizens in an integrated and seamless manner at a low cost. CSCs are providing 50+ Central Government Services, 20 to 300 State Government Services and Private Services through Digital Seva Portal.
Common Service Centers/Digital Service Centers have now become a common practice amongst the district administration and citizens. It provides G2C (Government to Consumer), B2C (Business to Consumer), B2B (Business to Business), Financial, Educational, Health, Agriculture and all e-Governance services in rural areas.
see also: CSC DigiPay All about Digipay Download, Registration & Services
List of Services offered by CSC
1. Government to Consumer (G2C)
CSC has become a major point of getting Central and State Government Services, Pension Schemes and Public Utility Services at one place. Various Government Services like income certificate, birth/death certificate, 7/12, 8/A, UIDAI Aadhar, PAN card, important documents, Property Tax & Registration, Passport, Licenses, Tickets, Permit, schemes, Subsidies, etc. are being provided to citizens without any hassle.
List of some G2C services:
- UIDAI Aadhar Enrollment, updation, printing
- Caste, Domicile, Income certificate, etc.
- Land Records
- PAN Card
- Vendor Registration under FSSAI
- Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
- Post office Services
- Bill Payment
- LIC, ICICI Prudential, SBI, DHFL Insurance services
- State Electricity and Water Bill Collection
- E-District/ SSDG
- Election services (EPIC Printing)
- Pension Services
- E-Courts and Results
- Electoral Services
- NIELIT Services
- NIOS Registration
- IHHL Project of MoUD (Swachh Bharat)
2. Business to Consumer (B2C)
- CSC Digipay
- Agriculture services
- Onlinee Ticket booking
- Mobile and DTH Recharge
- PMKVY courses
- Online Cricket Course
- English Speaking Course
- VLE Bazaar
- E-Commerce sales
- Loan service
- IRCTC, Air, Bus Ticket Services
- E Learning
3. Business to Business (B2B)
B2B services like Marketing Research, Rural BPO, Data collection & digitalization of data, etc. are provided at CSC. To access these services, one must have a proper license or Common service center ID provided by the Digital Seva portal.
4. Financial Services
CSC SPV has partnered with Public Sector, Private Sector and Regional Rural Banks to provide financial services in rural areas. RBI has set up guidelines for proper functioning and delivery of financial services through CSCs. Financial services like banking, insurance and pension are successfully provided.
Banking: CS offers various banking services like Bank Mitra, CSC DigiPay, PM Kisan Credit Card (KCC), Micro-credit, General Purpose Credit Card, Loans, Deposit, Withdrawal, remittance, Balance Enquiry, Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY), Aadhaar Enabled Payment System (AEPS), etc.
Pension: Atal Pension Yojana (APY), It promotes National Pension System (NPS) in rural and remote areas.
Insurance: Insurance Khata, Health Insurance, Motor Insurance, Life Insurance, Crop/Agri Insurance, Personal Accident Insurance, etc. all these products and services are provided through C S C VLE. VLEs can earn commission by selling Insurance services.
5. Educational & Training Services
CSC Kendra offers various Educational services through the Digital Seva Portal. They are providing Free courses, Vocational Education to Schools and Colleges.
- NIELIT Services
- e Swavlambika: training rural women in ICT and other skills.
- Adult Literacy: offered through TARA Akshar+
- Digital Literacy (NDLM): Provide IT skills to ASHA & Anganwadi Workers
- eShakti NABARD: Financial Literacy Programme
- Cyber gram Yojana: provide ICT Skills to minority students
- NIOS & IGNOU Services: offer cources, Examination Form, etc.
- MKCL Services: offering various online courses
- Tally Certified Program, Tally Kaushal Praman Patra
- e Pashu Chikitsa, BCC 7 animation course
- Cyber Security Professional Basic Course
- DISHA scheme or PMGDISHA scheme
- Free VLE CCC Course, Examination
6. Agriculture services
CSC Agriculture is an initiative of CSC e-Governance Services India Limited. It is a marketplace where District VLE Societies, FPOs, FPCs and Kisan Points can join together and act as agents, retailers, distributors for various agricultural products and services.
List of some Agriculture services available at Digital Seva center:
- PM Kisan KCC, Samman Nidhi Yojana online registation, beneficiary status check
- Farmer registration
- Weather Information, Soil Information, etc.
- Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY)
- PM Kisan app
- PM Kisan Aadhar card details correction
- Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana (PMKSY)
- National Agriculture Market Scheme (eNAM)
- NPFO and NABARD schemes
- National Livestock Mission (NLM)
- CSC Kisan E Mart scheme
- Soil Health Card
7. Other Services
Utility Services: Online Bookings, Bharat Bill Payment (Bharat Pay), Electricity Bill Payment, Water Bill Payment.
Skill Development: Data entry operator (DEO), electric, auto mechanic, Scheme for Differently Abled Persons (PWD), e Swavlambika scheme provide ICT and other skills to women in rural areas, CSC Academy Olympiad.
Recruitment: Army, Navy, Civil Services updates.
Health Services: Teleconsultation, Jan Aushudhi, Ayushman Bharat PMJAY Yojna, Health Check-ups, Medicines, COWIN Application, etc.
Connectivity Services: CSC WiFi Choupal plan
About CSC 2.0 Scheme
In the initial phase of the scheme, one center consisting of 6 villages was established. Hence, 1 lakh CSCs were set up for 6 lakh villages. In the year 2015, the Government of India launched the CSC 2.0 scheme under the Digital India Mission, under which at least one C S C center was set up in each gram panchayat in 2.5 lakh gram panchayats across the country.
The CSC 2.0 project was approved by the government in August 2015 under Pillar-3 of the Digital India program. These details may be asked from you in UPSC or any other government exam.
Objectives of CSC 2.0
- Expansion of a self-sustaining network up to Gram Panchayat (GP) level
- One CSC in each GP to cover 2.5 lakh gram panchayats of India
- Single delivery platform for all e-government services
- Empowering District e Governance Society (DGS) under District
- Non-discriminatory access to various e-services for rural citizens.
- Local help desk support & manpower support at the state, district level.
- sustainability of Village Level Entrepreneurs (VLEs) through Maximum Commission Sharing (80:20)
- Encouraging more women to join as VLEs
The full form of CSC is the ‘Common Service center’.
The complete process to start the CSC center is given in the post.
CSC का फुल फॉर्म है Common Service Center (कॉमन सर्विस सेण्टर / सामान्य डिजिटल सेवा केंद्र).
csc pmjay portal, pan, mahaonline, digital, cloud, status, registration 2021, uti log in, logo, pan card login, cloud.in, olympiad, aayushman, vle society, apna csc, bank mitra, pm kisan, connect, wifi choupal, banner, portal login, login utiitsl, insurance, logo png, certificate, labour card, my account,